Wk 1 Summary
1) carry out the responsibilities of my job title (Chief Research Scientist, Assistant Research Scientist, Lab/Field Tech 1, or Lab/Field Tech 2).
2) use owl eyes, deer ears, and fox feet to be super sneaky wilderness observers of how living things survive in the wild.
Wk 2 Summary
1) observe a living thing outside and record 3 structures it has and the function of each.
2) arrange organs into a human body poster in the way we think they go (pre-assessment of knowledge).
Wk 3 Summary
1) define system
2) name at least 3 human body systems
3) hypothesize about the function of three bones after drawing them
Wk 4 Summary
1) know the increasing organization of cells-->tissues-->organs-->organ systems-->organism.
2) name at least 10 bones in the human body
3) identify the same kinds of bones in an owl pellet dissection!